I missed the Internet.
All the activities I used to enjoy during the vacation are things that I am now looking forward to, since I was drained by my academic stresses in the fast-paced summer classes. I need to recover myself from this exhaustion and I can see that the Internet can do it very well for me.
A new semester is coming soon and my summer subjects will finally be put into end by Saturday of this week. But despite that, there is an idea which terrifies me that we will have our qualifying exam on the next. Pressure is on ours in the next two weeks for we will face significant challenges of our courses. But I believe that we shall conquer them and be able to survive Engineering's wrath, hopefully smoothly.
All that, I should lay down and keep calm about. Although you cannot take away from my face that I've been mentally tired and used by my summer subjects.
I missed the Internet. Forgive my redundancy, but I just missed the Internet so much I had to repeat it over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment