Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Mass

   Many weeks had passed and I wasn't able to hear the mass in churches on Sundays. I would be lucky if I could catch one while scanning channels on television, then one of my obligations as a Christian will be achieved.
   But not today. Even last week I fell short of it. And the week before last week. And the week before that. Not even a Sunday from last month.
   I admit it has been a lapse in my life - not going to church and attend the mass. I wasn't nurtured by my family to be that dedicated to my religion and commit to all the responsibilities of a Roman Catholic Christian, but as long as I pray and trust God in all my ways, my parents would be more than happy that they have a son who recognizes and accepts Christ in his life.
   This has been an issue lately about my life. But since no one motivates me to change the way I do about my responsibilities for my religion, not even my parents, I remain doing this fall back.

No comments:

Post a Comment