When I'm bored, I usually explore things at my disorganized, messy room. Today I was, so I creep into things under my bed if ever I could see anything that could make the while worth.
And I had excavated a robot.
The robot, whose name I cannot recall, I used to play as a child is as tall as my tibia. As far as I could remember this toy can walk and rotate its body, plus has a voice which says two or three same things after pressing a button. The toy is operated by batteries. I found this reminiscent dusted and left alone, attention-less.
The robot, whose name I cannot recall, I used to play as a child is as tall as my tibia. As far as I could remember this toy can walk and rotate its body, plus has a voice which says two or three same things after pressing a button. The toy is operated by batteries. I found this reminiscent dusted and left alone, attention-less.
![]() |
Holding this in my hand again after a very long time made me walk through the memory lane. As it was part of my yesteryears, I could easily jerk a tear if I wanted to since those were the times when I was at my happiest, unaware of the aches of the world. That feeling when you just barely care about everything and others, as long as you have something to accompany you for the moment like this robot is a feeling I missed.
Oh dear Lord, make me a five-year old again even just for a day.

No comments:
Post a Comment