 |
| The Junior Officers presented in front (yay red!) |
The night was still young when the program for this year's Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers - CPU Student Chapter Acquaintance Party commenced. Everyone from freshmen up to fifth-year was excited for the program to start, only to find out that the first part will bore everyone in the room - dull guest speakers and unimportant things to be acquainted about. And that only ended until the dinner was served when the real enjoyment of the party started.
Games, video presentations and intermission numbers composed the fun and best part, as I must say. There were the Dragon's Tail (which I joined in and won!), Stockings Game (the Juniors lost on this one) and Pinoy Henyo (where Ian and Almina dominated in just eight seconds!). The video presentations (a photo slideshow and a lame Call Me Maybe video cover) I frantically made two hours before the program paid off as many enjoyed watching them. And with the intermission numbers, I think the best one was performed by the Sophomores as three of them graced a modern hiphop remix.
Although, an incident in between the program cringed me in pain a little. I figured out that I broke my own digital camera. I unconsciously sat on it inside my pants' back pocket, which I do at most times, but not at that moment since I wrecked the LCD. Maybe I was that full with our dinner that I destroyed it with my weight. But nonetheless, the incident did not ruin my night and never stopped me to capture moments of such a memorable party!
These photographs will forever be cherished (all photos by Chalcedon):
 |
| Just a few out of 61 juniors |
 |
| The Dragon Tail team |
 |
| The corner of the red shirts |
 |
| My new look plus my new fave shirt |
I called it a night! We'll see each other again next year, when we're already on our fourth!
No comments:
Post a Comment