Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Keen Literacy


continue what you do, kid
Sitting on the floor looking for some books shelved under, I set an eye to this kid who grabbed a book from the children’s section and positioned on the floor for a read.

   I grabbed the chance to take a photo of him while I still can. After, I smiled upon seeing the view (which I think made me look stupid since I was sitting on the floor on a bookshop with my cellphone camera set to this boy, and smiling..). While most kids busy themselves on the Internet, this kid chooses to spend time on books even he had no one to go with him, which I figured that he had no guardian upon standing up.

   Anyway keep it up, kid. May your fondness in visiting bookstores and interest in reading books be brought up until your maturity.

1 comment:

  1. I like seeing kids read; it makes me think that maybe the printed word isn't going out just yet.

    ReplyDelete