Saturday, April 14, 2012

End of Summer Vacation

Summer classes will start next week which means that my vacation is already over until today. So.. what have I done in this year's after-semester vacation?
Of course, the same-old sedentary lifestyle consisted the break - the usual spending most of my time on the Internet, and even staying until the morning without sleep. Pigging out and consuming food like there's no tomorrow, watching television shows that I missed during school weeks, and long-hour sleeping are also involved. Though there are some trips with friends on some days, still the majority of the vacation was spent at home, aloof from the vastness of the world outside.

With a few days before summer classes begin, I need to review everything I learned from the last semester's major subjects because it may be used in our subjects for summer, since I totally lost all the data I saved after the Final Exams. I'm doomed; there are quite a lot to study about (again).

The one-month rest is almost over, and it's time to get back inside the classroom again and learn more about Engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment