Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2nd Year - 2nd Term Grades

I finally knew my final grades from my second year - second semester after the long agony of probably having a lower grade than what is hoped, and might eventually lose my scholarship. But all is well; I got two 1.75s from the not yet encoded two in my previous post! Which means I can still enjoy the free tuition privilege given to Valedictorians by the University!
Although, I still feel bad about my classmates who are also scholars who did not get a grade enough to maintain their scholarship. There are actually only a few in our class who are scholars, and now it has decreased in number because of the insufficient grade given by Engr. Armadillo in Physics. Still, we are wondering on how our grade were solved, or probably made up because we were not actually expecting them to be that low.

Anyway here's the list:



No comments:

Post a Comment