Summer of last year, I wasn't able to enroll myself for the optional taking of the minor subjects which are supposed to be taken in the fifth year. That's why this year, as a first-timer in attending the fast-paced summer classes, I completely lost my normal system in the process of acquiring subjects which are supposed to be given in five months and yet compressed in just a month.
Two straight hours of lessons, and to take note that they are held five days a week, appeared okay for me at first. Until I could actually attend the everyday classes, and I already had experienced the whole thing, I felt really exhausted and drained.
Everyday I have to deal with the same subjects, just like we did in Elementary. But this time, since I am already in college, topics are harder and a lot specific to my course. I had to study every night since the teacher may give a surprise quiz the next day, due to time constraints compared to that of the normal semester where the load of the subjects are not heavily given each day.
I'm not really complaining here, okay maybe I am, but I just am not used to this kind of system. My whole state of mind and of body is not ready to be used and consumed as such each and every day this summer semester. I'd be really happy if I don't have any facial marks that would root from the stresses I had in these summer classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment