Sunday, March 10, 2013

Reconciliation

What was supposed to be playtime was Cory's rest time!
I made sure that I had to go home this weekend so I could get to see my dogs again, even the surge of things to do before this term ends. Being not able to go home for a month, I bought a little surprise for my brown dachshunds, Chippy and Cory: dog collars!

Going home was definitely not a mistake. Other than the reconciliation with the canine, I was able to savor my mother's cooking again (e.g. tinola, pritong isda) even for merely two days. Also, I had the chance to bond with my little brother by watching Mama and episodes of How I Met Your Mother together. Dad was at home, too, and I missed him a lot. Well actually, I missed everyone and everything where I used to grow up with!
It just felt really good to be home! Even it was short, I had the chance to stray away and not think about my academics. But yet, two more weeks to endure from this term and I am off for a short summer break with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment